DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Issues with maximizing dice on a crit

Hi guys!

It kind of always has been a problem that a weapon power that uses [W] and bonus dice
    such as the Barbarian's Howling Strike:
    Hit: 1[W] + 1d6 + Strength modifier damage.

...doesn't maximize the bonus dice on a critical hit. The extra critical hit dice from the enchantment of the weapon are rolled and added and the weapon dice are maxed, but the power's extra dice (1d6 in this example) are not maxed but also rolled. To get around that you had to roll the attack and on a hit or crit you had to click this extra button with
    [self] [roll] DMG: 1d6
    Then it worked as intended.

This was the status so far.

Now yesterday I encountered a new problem, using a Battlecrazed Execution Axe. The enchantment says you deal +1d6 extra damage while you're bloodied and the Execution Axe has the High Crit property.

So now the High Crit property (set on the combat tab under the weapon) seems to mess things up even more.
    I had this "permanent" condition on my character
    [self] [all] IF: Bloodied; DMG: 1d6

With normal hits that works fine, bloodied or not.
    With crit while NOT bloodied it works fine, too.

But with a crit while bloodied, now the 1d6 extra dice is just rolled an not maxed, while the 1d12 high crit die IS maxed and not just rolled.
    I tried to fix this like the other situation described above, with removing the "IF: Bloodied; " and just click on it when necessary, but same thing, if it's a crit the extra 1d6 is not maxed, while the high crit 1d12 is maxed. I guess you could just put the 1d12 into the extra crit dice box as well, but then that 1d12 wouldn't get the Brutal 2 property that the Execution Axe has.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this? Could maybe the devs have a look and maybe fix this with some update in the future?
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

I've added to my list to look at for ruleset updates in the future. Currently, we are heavily focused on FGU implementation, so it realistically may be a couple months or so to circle back to this.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I've added to my list to look at for ruleset updates in the future. Currently, we are heavily focused on FGU implementation, so it realistically may be a couple months or so to circle back to this.

Regards,
    JPG
    That's all I'm asking! Thank you!
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

Thread Information