STAR TREK 2d20

2019 Grim Press Holiday Special (Fantasy Grounds) [BUNDLE] - 75% off

Hey Everyone,

I hope the holidays are treating you all well, and you have a few pennies left over after buying Rob2e's awesome holiday bundle. As to give both bundles a share in the spotlight this holiday season, those of us at the Grim Press decided post our Fantasy Grounds module bundle for sale at the conclusion of Rob's.

The Grim Press Holiday Special bundle includes 68 modules from many of the DMsGuild's best-selling authors, all for 75% off!

To check out the modules included, or to purchase this bundle, you can click this link: 2019 Grim Press Holiday Special (Fantasy Grounds) [BUNDLE]

Note that this bundle will be on sale until January 2nd, 2020.

Happy Holidays!
    Last edited by Grimlore; December 26th, 2019 at 07:18.
    Check out the Grim Press Website!
    See our FG releases on the Fantasy Grounds Store.
    We're also releasing content on the FG Forge.
    Join our community Discord server to engage with us directly: discord.gg/grimpress.

For anyone thinking about this offer, I own quite a few of the items in this bundle and I can say it is a very nice collection of products.

Thank you so much! If anyone has any questions about a particular product, please don't hesitate to post here or join our community discord: https://discord.gg/N7MM93a
    Check out the Grim Press Website!
    See our FG releases on the Fantasy Grounds Store.
    We're also releasing content on the FG Forge.
    Join our community Discord server to engage with us directly: discord.gg/grimpress.

As with all bundles, you likely won't need everything but at this price it has some pretty neat stuff in it nonetheless.

Thread Information