5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    This session is full with a few people on a wait list, but I'll be posting new sessions in the future.

I requested a spot. I will be on early to see if you need extra people to fill in.

Unfortunately, at this point there's 3 or 4 people on the waitlist before you. However, I will be running more events in the near future!

Just registering my interest for future DCC one-shots as well.

I'm new to FG, with limited DCC experience (played in 2 one-shots at a local con and ran a funnel for my regular gaming group). I'm planning to eventually run some DCC games on FG as well. Even though I haven't played much DCC yet, it's quickly becoming my favorite RPG. Fantastic modules, a straightforward yet unique ruleset, and most importantly an awesome community.

Hi, there. I'm new to FG and have limited DCC experience, too. Looks like you're one up on me, having already run a funnel for your regular group. I look forward to posting more games, as well as hopefully seeing some others posting DCC games. (I'd love to see more B/X D&D or adjacent systems, too.) Since you're new to DCC, I'll just mention that there's a "DungeonCrawlers" Discord server with a channel for posting games. There's also a FB group called "DCC RPG Rocks!". If you need invites to either of those, let me know. There's the dccrpg subreddit, but I don't think it's a place for posting game notices. Could be wrong. Also, if you're running a public game, be sure to head over to the Goodman Games website and check out the Road Crew pages. There's an event calendar, and you can order swag (free) for every public game you run.

Thanks for the pointers, Tuirgin!

I'm in fact already a member of both the FB group and the Discord server, and will second your recommendation. Both are great resources.

I also came across the Fantasy Grounds College, which seems like a great community for learning FG (they have a Discord server as well). Their events mostly seem to cover D&D 5e and Pathfinder, but most of the learnings should carry over to other rulesets as well. They also have a lot of tutorials on their YouTube channel that I still need to work my way through.

Lastly, there's a Fantasy Grounds Pick Up Games Discord server that often announces planned and impromptu games. As expected, mostly D&D, but I've seen a few DCC posts (such as one by Tabarkus, who responded earlier in this thread).

It just tends to be tricky for schedules to align with work, family, etc.

I've seen the Fantasy Grounds College, but honestly, I just didn't have time to look into it. I picked up FG and ran my first game in it literally a week later. I was on vacation for the week, so had time to sink into learning the basics of the UI. I did have some pain points in situations where the UI surprised me—somehow players were able to move other players' characters, and in the heat of the moment I stumbled over targeting and a few other typical gotchas—but nothing catastrophic. Now maybe I can pick up some tips from the FG college!

Thread Information