5E Character Create Playlist

LFG D&D 5e Group [German/English]

Greetings!
    As the title says I'm looking for a Group to play D&D 5e with. I have never played the actual Pen&Paper version of it but I am somewhat familiar with the basic mechanics of it and am not totally aversed to the roleplaying aspect.
    I am (most of the time) available on saturdays/sundays afternoons and/or evenings MET(Middle European Time).
    Also I am new to FG (the base version bought on Steam) so I would need (and appreciate) some help navigating it's nooks and crannies.
    Since I am a german native speaker, a german game/group would be a little easier to get into, I don't mind joining an english-speaking game/group (provided you're willing to have me :P)

Finally I don't mind playing one-shots but I'd rather be playing longer modules or campaigns. Continuity and all that ;)

Hello Fluxon,
    I´m also new to D&D and FG and currently learning alot to make the DM for a group of my wife and her friend.
    At the moment I´m preparing the Lost Mines Adventure in *German*.
    Would be nice to have you in the group.

We would have 1-2 places left , so if anyone else wanna join please leave a message or contact me via forum / FG Discord .

What I planned so far are the following steps cause we´re brand new to the game and the software:

1. Discord Meeting , Get to know each other , find Schedule
    2. D&D Ruleset + FG Introduction Session - Discord / FG
    3. FG Character Building Session - Discord / FG
    4. Starting the Adventure ....

Quote Originally Posted by Nethu View Post
    Hello Fluxon,
    I´m also new to D&D and FG and currently learning alot to make the DM for a group of my wife and her friend.
    At the moment I´m preparing the Lost Mines Adventure in *German*.
    Would be nice to have you in the group.

We would have 1-2 places left , so if anyone else wanna join please leave a message or contact me via forum / FG Discord .

What I planned so far are the following steps cause we´re brand new to the game and the software:

1. Discord Meeting , Get to know each other , find Schedule
    2. D&D Ruleset + FG Introduction Session - Discord / FG
    3. FG Character Building Session - Discord / FG
    4. Starting the Adventure ....
    Hi Nethu,

danke für die Einladung! Ich spiele gerne bei euch mit. Auf welchem Discord treffen wir uns denn alle? Kannst Du mir da die Daten nennen? (am besten per PM).
    Freue mich aber auf jeden Fall!

Hallo Nethu,

ich würde gerne ebenfalls bei euch einsteigen, wenn ihr noch Platz habt.
    Bin selber ein Anfänger mit dem Spiel, sowie mit der Software.

Würde mich freuen wenn es passt.

Hallo,

Ich hätte auch große Lust an einer Runde D&D.
    Leider habe ich noch keine Erfahrung mit Fantasy Ground oder dem D&D Regelwerk.

Lg
    Zhonnie

Hey Zhonnie,
    du müsstest eine Einladung zum Discord bekommen haben. Ich mach den Thread an der Stelle mal zu.

Please close this thread.
    Last edited by Fluxon; January 10th, 2020 at 19:43.

Thread Information