DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Xanthar's Guide to Everything Error Faerie Dragon

Encounter > Forest Faerie Dragon
    When shield is clicked -> Unable to open window using wildcard link, because no module containing that link is open. Check your active Library modules.
    When unlocking encounter and hit either refresh -> [ERROR] Link for NPC 'Faerie Dragon' is not working. Make sure the correct modules have been opened in the Library.

Welcome to FG shaun.

I think that encounter is redundant. I updated the faerie dragon so that all the different colours of faerie dragon were represented and updated all the tables which called a faerie dragon to randomly select the correct colour. I think the forest faerie dragon is never now called from any table so it will never appear. So I should just delete that encounter altogether. Thanks for pointing it out though; I'll take a note to remove it.

Just for future reference can you report bugs here please; just in case I miss any reports.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; December 20th, 2019 at 22:16.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information