DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Map not loading properly

My player had difficulties with a map loading properly. It showed half of it, but the other half was greyed out. I was using masking, but the vast majority of the map was unmasked, so they should have definitely been able to see that portion. We restarted the game and it happened again. Any thoughts on how to fix this? It seemed like the part of the map that loaded up visible to them was fine, but when they tried to scroll down to see the rest of the map, that part was greyed out.

Thanks!

Have the player nuke his cache and reconnect.

Blog Entries
    How may pixels is the image?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I finally got some connection issues worked out and now I am back to this problem. Player nuked his cache and it didn't work. The map is one from the Age of Ashes campaign, chapter 1. I assume its an ok size. Any other thoughts?

It does seem to just be the Citadel first floor map. I tried the vaults and that seems to work just fine.

Thread Information