DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordMango View Post
    Wow. I'm a bit of a computer geek, and I feel like I'm getting stumped on the simple things. I can't find an attachment button (Google Chrome).

https://imgur.com/a/kKi6b6V
    Ah, you're in mobile mode. There should be a link to view the full site.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks.

Okay, attached is the character in question, however, keep in mind that this problem exists for all characters and NPCs, so even if I use an NPC that is pre-built in one of the modules, I still can't decrease their memorization for a particular spell, only increase.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Character Building is pretty easy....

If the problem persists Id use draga nd drop to quickly rebuild the characters - get the players to do it.
    It shouldnt take more than 5 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    It shouldnt take more than 5 mins.
    Unless the PC is a 10th level mage/9th level cleric.

Oh wait, yeah it is...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Unless you really know the xml output I reckon that building the character again would be much quicker...
    and if the player has been playing thru 19 levels of char progression they probably know their character pretty well...

The ruleset developer should look at this - as after randomly changing the spell slots available and clicking buttons I was able to reproduce the issue. There’s some combination of data/actions that results in the code missing event/s and not updating key fields in the database.

I’ll move this to the Classic D&D forum to get more visibility.

Thanks Trenloe. I suspected as much. I triggered a bug in the code through some combination of things. I'm good at breaking stuff.

As to the suggestion from damned of creating new characters, its a lovely idea but I've already tried. This happens to all characters in the campaign, even newly created ones. It even happens to already pre-built NPCs from the purchased modules. Some piece of data in the campaign has broken the code in a strange way. I'll try to find the other thread and follow it and submit any other data files the developers need.

I'm with family for holidays but if someone can give me a walk through on how to reproduce the problem I'll get it sorted when I can.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I'm with family for holidays but if someone can give me a walk through on how to reproduce the problem I'll get it sorted when I can.
    Not sure how to recreate with a definite set of steps, but the PC export in post #12 has the issue.

Thread Information