DICE PACKS BUNDLE

SimplePlus (Discrete Theme Improvements)

This small addon theme is meant to make a few buttons and icons more intuitive and better looking, in a discrete way.
    It is primarily meant to fit together with the Simple Brown theme, but it goes fine with other themes as well.
    Last edited by MooCow; January 15th, 2020 at 18:19. Reason: I'm not supporting abusive mods. Withdrawing project indefinitely.

Thanks for sharing with the community.

Make sure you ZIP up your extension from within the directory and not from outside. extension.xml must be in the root of the ZIPped file otherwise FG won't recognise it. As it is, this file won't work.
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 19th, 2019 at 21:03.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for sharing with the community.
    Make sure you ZIP up your extension from within the directory and not from outside. extension.xml must be in the root of the ZIPped file otherwise FG won't recognise it. As it is, this file won't work.
    Oh! Fixed. (Had to learn a whole new way to create archives.)
    Sorry for taking so long to fix it. Had to do lots of other stuff.

Not ready to release v0.2 yet, but I'll give you a preview of the changes so far:
    - Token window background.
    - Default buttons frames and fonts (that I had to change to black, since the button background is so bright).
    - Close button. (Will likely change it later. It is inherited from the Kult character sheet, so I'll have to make a separate button for that in order to do that.)

At first I had much thicker frames on the window, but found out that FG loops frames if they get too thick, so what you see is actually the thickest frames that are allowed.
    I could have easily copied my own Windows desktop design, but that would have been a copyright violation, and I wanted something more humble. I could go even more discrete and just make a completely feature-less flat frame. We'll see.
    Last edited by MooCow; December 24th, 2019 at 06:43.

Thread Information