FG Spreadshirt Swag

Barrowmaze for Labyrinth Lord

bmscreenie.png
    EDITED because there was some personal information on the screenshot.

So i made a thing, i was wondering if there was already a module, just fishing for comments and suggestions discussion
    I have the monsters, the mounds, the rooms, the handouts, all properly formatted and stuff, EVERYTHING.
    Well not everything, i am missing a map for the actual barrowmaze, i just dont have time to produce a high resolution player's map.

I also created a Labyrinth Lord Table Roller, it works with table of tables, currently im just running an random npc generator and a random hireling generator using the Maze Rats tables

Currently i do not know how do i update my list when the user unloads a module, the wiki and the information available is convoluted

Cheers
    Last edited by goblinboi; December 19th, 2019 at 21:39.

for a map or two try here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...293SnoyNGNEbHM

for some VTT maps made by the multi talented Celestian

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    for a map or two try here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...293SnoyNGNEbHM

for some VTT maps made by the multi talented Celestian
    I will make use of this!, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    hey goblinboi

it looks like you are using an older ruleset - is that LL?

Im also not quite sure what your question(s) is?
    Well yes, it is an older ruleset, i am trying to make an extension for Labyrinth Lord and i figured out everyting except how to update a list control when a module gets unloaded.
    Thanks for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by goblinboi View Post
    Well yes, it is an older ruleset, i am trying to make an extension for Labyrinth Lord and i figured out everyting except how to update a list control when a module gets unloaded.
    Thanks for your time!
    Check this out. It might be what you're looking for.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdo...nModuleRemoved
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Greetings, I finished the module and the extension, as you may know i am not free to share them BUT, i do have a few maps i had to make for the barrow mounds, and i would like to share them, NOTHING fancy: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...K5?usp=sharing

First time sharing!
    Attachment 31184
    Last edited by goblinboi; January 10th, 2020 at 22:57. Reason: SCREENCAP

Blog Entries
    If the extension is just coding and does not have copyright data, you generally can share it.

What ruleset is it an extension to?
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Would love to have access to this campaing to switch my in person game to online!

Quote Originally Posted by goblinboi View Post
    bmscreenie.png
    EDITED because there was some personal information on the screenshot.

So i made a thing, i was wondering if there was already a module, just fishing for comments and suggestions discussion
    I have the monsters, the mounds, the rooms, the handouts, all properly formatted and stuff, EVERYTHING.
    Well not everything, i am missing a map for the actual barrowmaze, i just dont have time to produce a high resolution player's map.

I also created a Labyrinth Lord Table Roller, it works with table of tables, currently im just running an random npc generator and a random hireling generator using the Maze Rats tables

Currently i do not know how do i update my list when the user unloads a module, the wiki and the information available is convoluted

Cheers
    I'm not sure if you can share everything that you have already created, but I'm looking to switch my in person Barrowmaze game to online and was wondering if I could leech off all the work you have already done. If not, that's fine but it sure would make my life easier. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by gyrhawk View Post
    I'm not sure if you can share everything that you have already created, but I'm looking to switch my in person Barrowmaze game to online and was wondering if I could leech off all the work you have already done. If not, that's fine but it sure would make my life easier. Thanks in advance.
    See post #7 above for what @goblinboi is allowed to share.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information