DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Default Thread Subscription Mode
    Instantly, using email
    Oh, you're talking about email notifications. I'm talking about those red icons up top. They only turn red for me when I recieve an instant message and reputation, not when there's a new reply.
    There is a subscription feed, but it's very unstable. Right now all the portraits have gone from it, for instance, and there's no rhyme or reason to it. Sometimes topics flash by in bold, and those I think signals new messages, but they just come and go.

Maybe it could be because I have about 20 random tabs of these forums open. I'm very disorganized.

Blog Entries
    There is no red icon for threads with new replies. But, you can set the forums so you get an email when any thread you have replied to gets a new reply, but you can also look at all new forum posts and there are a few other options you can use as well from the Forum pull down;
    Screen Shot 12-20-19 at 10.59 AM.PNG

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It was mostly abandoned due to lack of feedback. What exactly would you prefer it to look like? I have render-time to spare.
    - Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberoten View Post
    It was mostly abandoned due to lack of feedback. What exactly would you prefer it to look like? I have render-time to spare.
    - Obe
    It's okay - I think I've got this now. Basically I'd like all the icons to be like the folders that I made: Simple, symbolic, setting neutral, windows-looking.
    ...but it's too much work for you, and I'm making lots and lots of graphical edits on a daily basis anyway, so I'll be getting what I want soon enough.

However, it's always a general style idea for an icon set if you're bored and out of ideas. The only icon sets for modern games seem to be the Simple themes, unless you're looking to buy ruleset extensions, and I'm surprised that the basic FG icons aren't completely void of setting.

Thread Information