DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Updated first post with new version v1.2.9

How are folks using the ship combat tracker with a map?

The tokens added to a map from the ship combat tracker aren't using a facing indicator if the token:facing option is turned on.

Everything else looks great so far. Thanks!
    Just this guy, y'know?

I'll have a look into getting that working with Ships.

In the meantime I highly recommend making ship tokens with integrated arcs (see here).

CoreRuleSet v3.3.9, SFRPG v1.2.6, SFSC V1.2.9 No extensions running other than SFSC

I built two different simple PC ships and I was able to reproduce these errors with both ships.

In addition to the errors below I could not edit shields on the NPC ship Death's Head Necroglider from the "Ship Combat Traker" but I could edit other NPC starship shields from the combat tracker.

SFSC Console Error Messages

These console errors are always reported on the Player’s Computer. I never got a Console popup on my GM computer.

When opening the PC Ship Sheet on the GM computer from the Ship Combat Tracker. This message would popup on the Player’s Computer.

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/charsheet_actions_starship..."]:105: setValue: Unable to create node
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/charsheet_actions_starship..."]:105: setValue: Unable to create node
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (label11) in windowclass (charsheet_actions_starship)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (label12) in windowclass (charsheet_actions_starship)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (label11) in windowclass (charsheet_actions_starship)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (label12) in windowclass (charsheet_actions_starship)

When the GM opens the Build Point Summary on the PC Ship Sheet it causes the error console on the PC’s computer to open and report the following errors.

This event also creates a new blank entry on the Build Point Summary Sheet every time the GM opens the PC’s Ship Sheet. If the GM deletes these new blank entries the Player’s console popup and reports the following error.

PC Ship Sheet Build Point Summary.png

FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

I can't replicate your issue. I will need more information or a copy of the campaign that you are playing to see what is going on. The particular script error points to roleChange function for PC Sheets and particularly setting the showhideactions button to a certain state. With the information provided, just not sure what might be causing it. If you want to work together through this, you can reach me on discord to chat further or we can continue here.

Thread Information