DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I can barely keep up with downloading them.

I'm sorry! I would have let them simmer for a week if they were features, but these were game breaking and wanted to have them fixed. Don't want you guys having broken systems.

No worries! Appreciated!

Super appreciate the work you are doing!

I have been encountering a bug while attempting to roll skill checks from the crew tab on the ship combat tracker.

This happens only when rolling for any crew position OTHER than Captain.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_shipskill.lua"]:63: bad argument #1 to 'lower' (string expected, got nil)

Capture.PNG

I tried a variety of ships and still had this issue. Still love the extension and excited to use it tonight!
    Last edited by CMDRBULB; January 4th, 2020 at 00:14.

Updated first post with fix to NPC Crew skill checks not rollilng

We used the extension successfully in today's game.

It's way easier to run starship combat, one bug (in addition to the "can't advance CT" bug) was reported on the players' side (but I can't provide any additional details as I was occupied running the game):

With the extension enabled, the "skills/basic info tabs are missing" from the party sheet.

I will have a look and see if I can replicate. Thank you for providing the bugs.

Updated first post with new feature to allow PC's to change role on ship from PC Sheet and fixed a bug for damage not being added to ShipCT.

Thank you for this!! Added some much needed ship combat functionality.

My pleasure! Please report back any bugs or feedback here.

Thread Information