DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard339 View Post
    I start understanding how lua function. but so far i still need to find where to find the ActionsManager function and/or rRoll one (see below) as I want to add a special rule that on a natural 20, you reroll another d20 and add them (kind of like savage world exploding dices).
    Most rulesets like 5E, PFRPG, etc. are layered on top of CoreRPG - you'll also need to look in the CoreRPG ruleset for functions that are being used in 5E.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Never mind, I just figure out that most part in FG refer back to the CoreRPG.pak and that is where i found the roll function.
    Now I just have to see how to properly update/modify those core lua files.
    May the Death of your hero open new horizons and bring a new beginning full of challenge and adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard339 View Post
    Now I just have to see how to properly update/modify those core lua files.
    Most base global scripts have some level of custom functions that can be overridden. Some brief background info on one global script package here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post467605

Also, you can override specific functions within a global script package - this is shown in the next post in the thread just linked.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information