Tales from the Yawning Portal - Looking For Players

----- Slots Filled -----

FG License: Any License - GM has Ultimate License
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
    Day of week and Time: Sundays - Tentative 4:00PM to 8:00PM
    If new game, planned start date: Currently Running
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3+ Hour Sessions - Weekly
    Term: Working through Tales from the Yawning Portal module. Current in the middle of The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan

Text or Voice: Voice Required
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed: Not Recorded or Live Streamed

Roleplay & Combat mix: Combat/Story focused. PC background, traits, flaws, ect.. not required.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 Players In Game, looking 1 or 2 for Module recommend 4 or 5
    Character starting level & equipment: Characters currently level 5
    Character restrictions: Only core races and classes

We are more of a relaxed group looking to have fun. We are looking to increase our group of 3 players to 4 or 5 to allow to for player absences to not be as impactful if something comes up. No obligations to commit to the group. Please feel free to play for a session or two and if this isn't your play style or group dynamics no hard feelings.

Things to note:
    - Been DMing this group for just shy of a year.
    - Audio quality is a preferred. Please no significant background noise or echo.
    - Prefer players that have not already run the module. Or will allow for inexperienced players to take the lead.
    - Prefer players with sufficient knowledge of the FG user interface.

Contacts:
    Discord - [Redacted]
    Email - [email protected]
    Last edited by Loliotaku; January 26th, 2020 at 20:42. Reason: Slots Filled

I’d be interested in joining. I haven’t played through that module. I’ve been playing on fg for just over a year. I’ve also been playing dnd since 3.5 as well.

I'd be interest in joing tour group

Im interested, i sent you an email.

Hey, I'm a university student in the central time zone. I only just joined my first ever campaign but am looking for more DnD! I'm new but I learn pretty quickly, and I'm not crazy about super-heavy roleplay. I don't have any strong preferences for class or race, I'd be happy to fill whatever niche (though I'm a barbarian in my other campaign so preferably something different). Hit me up if you're interested!

Thread Information