DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pentazer View Post
    [CODE]
    Ruleset Error: windowclass: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (imagepanelwindow_toolbar) does not match an existing windowclass. Skipped. File (campaign/record_image.xml)
    The error specifically refers to a file that is not in your extension. So this is either in another extension or you're running a version of the 5E ruleset that is not compatible with the CoreRPG ruleset. Both versions reported in the chat window (for both 5E and CoreRPG) should be v3.3.10. Do you have an older 5E ruleset unzipped in the rulesets directory?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hmmm I don't think so. I unzipped the 5E folder today and updated this mod using it today since that's what I thought happened. However even when I updated the files inside the mod using the ones from the new 5E the error didn't change. Just to be sure I did also run the updater before unzipping. I checked the unzipped base.xml for the 5e folder and this is it:
    Code:
    <root version="3.0" release="8" logo="logo.png">
    	<announcement text="5E ruleset v3.3.10 for Fantasy Grounds\rCopyright 2019 Smiteworks USA, LLC" font="emotefont" icon="rulesetlogo_5E" />
    Could this be related from my extension.xml?
    Code:
    <importruleset source="5E" />
    		<script name="NV5eDataCommon" file="scripts/NV5e_data_common.lua" />
    Last edited by Pentazer; March 27th, 2020 at 22:32.

The best way to check what versions your running is start a 5E campaign and look at the version numbers in the chat window after the campaign loads.

Also, remove the importruleset from your extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh wait, it looks like it may not be my extension, I think it's someone else's. I just disabled everything except for the extensions I made and I have no errors.

Remove that line? Okay I'll do that anyway since I want a clean extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentazer View Post
    Oh wait, it looks like it may not be my extension, I think it's someone else's. I just disabled everything except for the extensions I made and I have no errors.
    Yep, always check other extensions and the ruleset versions - as I mentioned above.

Hey there, sorry for hijacking this thread but I wanted to ask a question. My campaign would require a similar change, just different damage types. Is it possible for me (someone who has no real experience with coding) to simply use the files created/updated by you two (in the .zip), change the 'my_data_common' file with my preferred damage types, and drop that in the Fantasy Ground folder? If so, where exactly would I need to put the new script file?

Thanks a lot!

Thread Information