Starfinder Playlist

my curent campaigns

My current campaigns themes.
    Call of Cthulhu Capture d'écran 2023-09-29 174004.jpg
    Alien Capture d'écran 2023-09-29 173850.jpg
    FBI Capture d'écran 2023-09-29 173744.jpg
    I use modified tower icons, assets icons and GM chat icons (if interested you can download my free extensions on the forge for Alien and Cthulhu and modifie the pictures to fit your campaign like I did for my FBI campaign.
    I use two 2560X1440 screens, side by side in full screen using this command for the exe: "C:\Program Files\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\FantasyGrounds.exe" -popupwindow -screen-width 5120 -screen-height 1440
    It makes me a lot of space for Discord and Kenku FM that I keep in front of FGU using Turbotop free software.
    I hope this could help you in some way for your campaigns.

Nice! Thanks! I downloaded the CoC and Aliens.

Are those the Players portraits in the center? How do I get them loaded up?

Thanks! Yes it is my players decal in the center (and an alien from my Alien PDF). Just put the image you need into your campaign image folder. found it in "Assets", "Campaign", clic on it, then clic "Set Background Decal".

Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    Thanks! Yes it is my players decal in the center (and an alien from my Alien PDF). Just put the image you need into your campaign image folder. found it in "Assets", "Campaign", clic on it, then clic "Set Background Decal".
    Ah! Ithought it was set there automatically ... perhaps from the portraits of the party members in the party sheet.
    Last edited by seycyrus; October 1st, 2023 at 21:20.

Thread Information