DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Midnight is d20 based, so really, modifying the base ruleset to work with Midnight shouldn't be too hard. I think the biggest change will be the character sheet, and spells...the character sheet is beyond my capabilities (aside from renaming a few things).

But it would be easy enough to get the SRD Midnight (iirc, FFG has release some infor as SRD material, tho I could be wrong as that was some time ago) info in using modules...that's the easy part
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

I have not yet purchases FG2 (so i might not know what I'm talking about), but yhea I'm not too worried about entering the Midnight SRD into the ruleset. That'll be the "easy" part. Also, to help with that we have the excellent Darkness Falls to help. Sure a lot of copy pasting, but still possible.

As you said Kalan, the biggest challenge will be making a nice sheet. But I'll have to wait till i purchase FG2 before i think about that...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre
    orient45, I'm not familiar with the Midnight rules. But if you just want to start playing - you probably could just use the "Generic Character Sheet" ruleset Toadwart just converted over to FG2 here.
    Yes, this sheet seems useful for other game systems too. Thanks!

Thread Information