STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thanks for the PFS Quest modules!

Just want to say thanks for the work put into these. Some folks may think that 5 bux is steep but I do a lot of writing for work and understand the time involved here.
    There is a lot of time invested to make these.
    The quality is very good and I can easily drop these into an existing campaign without much change on my end (other than some story alterations).

Thank you and please keep them coming!

I'll second this. Love seeing this converted as they make great one shots to get people playing. Keep them coming and I'll keep buying them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see the content.

I just don't think $5 is a good price for a conversion of a $2 pdf.

Paizo originally had these as $5 PDFs, they have fixed their pricing.

As the developer in glad people like them as b they do take a while to put together. I can't comment on the price as it's not my decision but five bucks doesn't buy decent point of beer or a cup of coffee where I live.
    I am currently working on another two so hopefully they will be out for release in the not to distant future.

Hawkwind I make my purcahses once a month and you can rest assured that I will buy everything you put out on PFS. When you think about how many ways it gets split, the price is a real bargain

Hello!
    I've noticed that Pathfinder Society Scenario #1-00: Origin of the Open Road is available at the FG store, but here in Brazil is not available on Steam. Is that right? I've heard that all content should be rated for it's content? Like PG-13, for example?

Unavailable in Brazil. I've posted a possible solution, but i'm not sure if that's the problem (rating parental advisory)

Yes, that link... But it isn´t available in Brazil. Can it be fixed somehow? Thanks!

contact [email protected]

I have made some level 5 pregens for the adventure
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information