DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Effects with GURPS

Are effects not supported for the GURPS ruleset? When I create a new item in the "Effects" window, all I get is an empty title field with two empty number fields. Also, I don't see the "Actions" tab on the character sheets that people on YouTube use to create effects. I was hoping I could create effects for shock, stun, etc.

From what I understand in what I saw in the forum the effects have not been created yet and I don't know if it will be created, but if it is implemented, I believe it will only work through the effects button in the sidebar and no action tab will be created for it. .
    At least that's what I think, but I think the head of the rule set sees the topic and can better clarify that I am just a user and enthusiast of the GURPS rule set.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    From what I understand in what I saw in the forum the effects have not been created yet and I don't know if it will be created, but if it is implemented, I believe it will only work through the effects button in the sidebar and no action tab will be created for it. .
    At least that's what I think, but I think the head of the rule set sees the topic and can better clarify that I am just a user and enthusiast of the GURPS rule set.
    I see. Ah well.

Thread Information