5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP - 5E Waterdeep Dragon Heist + Dungeon of the Mad Mage

Update: Full!

DM has an Ultimate License!
    This game will take place in the D&D 5th Edition system.

Pacific Time Zone (PST)
    Mondays @ 8pm
    This is a new campaign with an estimated start date of 01/13/2020
    Aiming for 3-hour sessions on a weekly basis.
    This is a long term campaign, planning to go from character levels 1-20 and beyond into Epic gaming as the players desire.

This is a Text-based game!
    Discord will only be utilized for Out-Of-Character interactions and questions as well as setup and background information.
    I have no plans to record or live stream sessions...but then again, neither did Matt Mercer and his merry band.

As requested, this will adhere to a 50/50 RP/Combat style adventure setup.
    You will be starting at 1st level, with standard equipment.
    Although I have no character restrictions perse, your idea had best come from acknowledged source materials. I have access to nearly if not every 5E licensed resource for your pleasure.

This is a bog-standard campaign run through the acknowledged materials! However, that being said, when I specified that this game is Text-based, I mean it. All character and NPC interactions will take place in Fantasy Grounds, utilizing the robust text system. The ability to speed read and good typing skills will serve you in good stead in this game. I believe in an in-depth roleplaying experience and will endeavor to do my best to bring this world to life around you! However, you get out of this what you put in. I expect the players to work together for the purpose of conjoined backstories, just because we're starting in a tavern doesn't mean we have to go through the full gauntlet of introducing ourselves. I will show you a better way! I will also bend over backward to help you all during character creation. Players decide they want to all play a band of Drow recruited from Menzoberranzan by Jaraxle, we can do that. The aether is the limit.

Let's go! Tell me why I want you in my game!
    Last edited by Mirikal; December 19th, 2019 at 01:17.
    Player of DnD since 1988, DM since 2000. Exploratory experience in Shadowrun 1st/2nd Edition, Vampire: The Masquerade, Pathfinder and others.
    Ultimate license(FG)

Currently DMing:
    DnD 5E, Hoard of the Dragon Queen, PbP
    Upcoming:
    DnD 5E, Dungeon of the Mad Mage, Fantasy Grounds
    Work in Progress:
    DnD 5E, Untitled Mass Effect campaign, Fantasy Grounds
    DnD 5E, Untitled World of Warcraft, Wrath of the Lich King campaign, Fantasy Grounds

I'd like to try your gaming style, I don't know if you have been playing as long as I have but I would welcome an old DM. I'll PM you with my information.( just saw your bio, not quiet but close.)

Quote Originally Posted by Paxx View Post
    I'd like to try your gaming style, I don't know if you have been playing as long as I have but I would welcome an old DM. I'll PM you with my information.( just saw your bio, not quiet but close.)
    Hey Paxx, message away! Look forward to hearing from you. If it's easier, you can hit me up on Discord @ Scott#5673. I'm always willing to give a short sample and explanation in regards to how my games typically run.
    Player of DnD since 1988, DM since 2000. Exploratory experience in Shadowrun 1st/2nd Edition, Vampire: The Masquerade, Pathfinder and others.
    Ultimate license(FG)

Currently DMing:
    Upcoming:
    Work in Progress:
    DnD 5E, Untitled World of Warcraft, Wrath of the Lich King campaign, Fantasy Grounds

I am one of the two players you are refering to correct? :P

Any chance of a tutorial run to practice the text interface?

Many thanks,

Dadnar

PMed ya.

I'm interested, if you're still looking.

I have a history of forum and online RP so I'm a pretty fast typist. A dozen odd MMORPGs, Star Wars forum RP, and a few D&D games. Mostly one-shots, but there was an extended campaign that sadly collapsed due to RL interference. Now I'm looking for something new. Have a preference for playing a Dwarf Cleric, if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eski View Post
    I'm interested, if you're still looking.

I have a history of forum and online RP so I'm a pretty fast typist. A dozen odd MMORPGs, Star Wars forum RP, and a few D&D games. Mostly one-shots, but there was an extended campaign that sadly collapsed due to RL interference. Now I'm looking for something new. Have a preference for playing a Dwarf Cleric, if that helps.
    I'll PM you with Discord information later. Thanks for your interest!
    Ultimate license(FG)

Currently DMing:
    Upcoming:
    Work in Progress:

My group is full! Thank you very much all!
    Ultimate license(FG)

Currently DMing:
    Upcoming:
    Work in Progress:

Thread Information