Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    If you can run your second monitor off your your primary computer rather than a second computer, then you can run a second instance of FG on the main computer with no additional license.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I see the huge Winter Sale just started! I can pick up the Ultimate license for the cost of what it would normally cost me to upgrade. Is there a Winter Sale discount for those just upgrading from Classic to Ultimate?

Quote Originally Posted by ronin View Post
    Is there a Winter Sale discount for those just upgrading from Classic to Ultimate?
    Click the "upgrade to ultimate" button on the main startup screen of your standard licensed FG. This will take you to the store page for the upgrade and will show the current price.
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 21st, 2019 at 11:47.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm new, as I just purchase FG today.

So after I purchase this do I need anything else. I want to get into some D&D and Cyberpunk 2020 games. So I need to own the modules myself to play with others. I know if I host a game and am a GM then I would have to have them. I just don't have the dough to blow on all that stuff this close to Xmas with travel and stuff. I just want to play to see if I like it. So to play with others do I need to purchase all of the 5e content if I want to play 5e. Do I need to purchase all the classic edition stuff if I want to join a campaign of classic?

Players use the GM's ruleset and modules when connected to the host to play. If you are playing only, you do not need to purchase anything else. Indeed, if your GM has an Ultimate license, you do not need to purchase anything, not even a basic license.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodunost View Post
    I'm new, as I just purchase FG today.

So after I purchase this do I need anything else. I want to get into some D&D and Cyberpunk 2020 games. So I need to own the modules myself to play with others. I know if I host a game and am a GM then I would have to have them. I just don't have the dough to blow on all that stuff this close to Xmas with travel and stuff. I just want to play to see if I like it. So to play with others do I need to purchase all of the 5e content if I want to play 5e. Do I need to purchase all the classic edition stuff if I want to join a campaign of classic?
    This post will help you understand; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...eed-to-play-5e

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank You guys going to read through all this information. Can't wait to find a game and get started.

Thread Information