STAR TREK 2d20

See Pins but not the map

I'm running FGU 3.3.9 PF2 Release 11. I have copied over my Age of Ashes Hellnight Keep campaign over but when i open a map, i can see the pins but the map is not displayed. If this a known issue or is there a workaround?

thanks!

Sound like the same issue as https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...pins-on-images

There's been some good triage in that thread, but it's recent so it's not listed in known issues. Are you sufficiently familiar with the xml files in the moduledb directory of your FGU campaign to upload the file containing the pins? If so I'd head over to that thread and provide your affected moduledb file as an attachment to help repro, otherwise just watch there and offer what additional information you can.
    Last edited by pollux; December 6th, 2019 at 14:44. Reason: Fix spelling

Make sure that you are running the latest update (run Check For Updates), then re-copy the campaign over from FGC, and then open in FGU for a fresh campaign migration. There were some issues with previous builds where it did not load FGC campaigns correctly; and once they were loaded once, the incorrect data was saved.

If you're still having issues, please provide a copy of the campaign folder (zipped up and placed on DropBox or Google Drive) so I can investigate.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information