FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Core Ruleset?

Core Ruleset?

I just downloaded FG a couple weeks ago and looked at 3.5/pathfinder and starfinder as these are the two game systems my group normally plays. I could have swore the starfinder core rulebook was on the store but I dont see it anywhere now. I thought maybe it is integrated into FG and made a starfinder campaign but dont see anything in modules for a base ruleset and have no classes/races/NPCS etc etc.... Do I need to buy the core ruleset or something and I'm just not seeing it?

Blog Entries
    The ruleset itself is included free with FG as of several months ago. Look for the SFRPG ruleset when creating a campaign. I don't think an SRD is available yet, however, so you'd need either the Core Rules DLC or input the data yourself.

On the FG Store, here is the Starfinder Core Rules DLC. Here is the Core Rules on Steam (which is still mislabeled as the Ruleset).

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    The ruleset itself is included free with FG as of several months ago. Look for the SFRPG ruleset when creating a campaign. I don't think an SRD is available yet, however, so you'd need either the Core Rules DLC or input the data yourself.

On the FG Store, here is the Starfinder Core Rules DLC. Here is the Core Rules on Steam (which is still mislabeled as the Ruleset).
    Ah! See I knew the core book was in the store but I tried searching for it and couldn't find it. Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Originally the SFRPG ruleset was released with the Core Rules DLC - you had to purchase to even get the ruleset. But a few months ago the SFRPG ruleset was moved to be part of the base FG installed rulesets.

The store page used to say ruleset as well, but the page has been updated recently (the last update was yesterday). Hopefully Steam will follow soon...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information