5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Player LFG - D&D 5E - Level 8+ - Tuesday Nights

Long time D&D player (started in '92), looking for a group to play with on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday night around 7:00PM Central Time. Starting later than 7 is fine, but earlier would be difficult.

I do not mind paying a DM for their time and effort. You'll be paid on time, with no concessions asked for.

I would very much prefer starting at level 8 or higher... Been playing so long that I tend to get bored with the lower levels... but, a clever enough story hook will easily sway my mind!

RP and story are my absolute favorite parts of D&D. Combat is fun when it is challenging, and I do realize the significance of it in the game world... that dragon isn't going to simply be talked out of it's hoard! But combat for the sake of combat does get dull after a while.

In the past I played cleric as a default character choice... lately that has shifted to Artificer. I am absolutely enthralled with the 5e Artificer. Battle Smith in particular... have a really interesting Battle Smith tank build I'd love to play test. I am also diving pretty hard core into the crafting side of things, and would love a DM that is open to getting creative on the front as well.

I know this reads as fairly demanding... however, I am open to discussion and to relenting on anything stated above for an inventive story line or a solid group of fun people!

I look forward to joining up in a new game!
    Last edited by cetismish; January 7th, 2020 at 19:28.

Thread Information