DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    yeah.. if i could have a $1 for every grand story campaign i've created that just never came to fruition, i'd be a rich chick.... all my best campaigns started as a one shot.. go get "such and such from the so and so" and let the players run with it... and then shamelessly pull ideas from them that they may mention during the quest and work that into some future plot... use old modules for basic story ideas and fill it in as you go.. Keep on the Borderlands is great for that.. my players were just tooling around that area and "happened upon" a staff in the lizardmen lair and oops, they ended up getting sucked into Ravenloft because it just happened to be the bloodstaff that somehow mysteriously got drawn into thier world and now they are currently trying to foil Senmet in Har'Akir because he's trying to overthrow Ahnktepot, the current Darklord and take over... fun times
    Start simple and let the story grow on it's own

Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    You meet in a tavern....... boredom ensues.
    Some people (me) find it easier to react than to plan. Let's find out what your style is.

"I look around, trying to get a taste of the mood." Anything peculiar happening?

Thread Information