FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Invisible

Invisible

Is it possible to make a PC invisible on the screen but only he can see himself on the map but not the other characters? So only the PC and GM would know which square he's in?

Quote Originally Posted by Haggar View Post
    Is it possible to make a PC invisible on the screen but only he can see himself on the map but not the other characters? So only the PC and GM would know which square he's in?
    Nope. All players will see the same in terms of token visibility on the same map.

If you really want to do this, you can have a different map that you only share with the individual player. Of course, this won't have all of the tokens from the other map on it, but at least it will allow the player to know where their' token is and maybe reference the main map.

You could also consider adding a grid reference (if the map is not part of a FG module that you can't modify) to the main map and then use the FG whisper facility for the player to communicate "I move from D6 to F9" or similar.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sounds good, thanks Trenloe.

Thread Information