DICE PACKS BUNDLE

For true beginners with FG Traveller

Seems to me there ought to be a thread for "true beginners" with both FG and with Traveller using FG. While I have been a "player" in 3 online games using ROLLD20, I have yet to run my own campaign (and at my age may never get to it)....but anyhow I'd like to try to get a campaign setup for the fun of it ....

So I am setting up this thread for those like me who want a safe place to ask dumb questions (or smart ones!)....

I have edited this original post to ask a 2nd question ...now I have my forum access sorted out...I'm a very slow learner it appears....
    ANYHOW>..
    I have my new ultimate account installed...but it still says at opening of FG that I only have DEMO CAMPAIGNS to load....so when I load the one I have been working on...and try to add things to the story line...it let's me add...but doesn't seem to save the addition...because when I close down and reload....what I added is gone....

Does this make any sense? How do I get it to save what I added...?
    Last edited by Jim Bennett; November 21st, 2020 at 23:53. Reason: The earlier stupid question got answered

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post
    Find I first needed to have an ACCOUNT established on the forum....Anyone else discover this? Awaiting reply from "Support"...
    You already have an account on the forum - it's the one you're using now and have had since February 2017.

There's information in the Wiki - see the "Getting Started" link to get started.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

All is fine TRENLOE.....it all became clear....forum account...new ruleset...and new downloaded module working fine....

Thread Information