STAR TREK 2d20

Free Christmas Maps

These two special Meander maps feature a section of the North Pole with a candy cane pathway leading to Santas House complete with a parked sleigh and train of reindeer. There is a day and night version free for FG users as an early Christmas present available from these two links. Great for xmas-themed one shots, pre-sized to 1350x900 jpg. Thanks to everyone that has supported Game Tile Warehouse by buying my products in the FG store and on steam, your support helps Smiteworks and me to keep doing what we love - which is helping you do what you love. Cheers - kris

Night: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vt...FU3ZSrXQqCvQ-j

Day: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fG...vMzPWf00MGQEVN

xmas maps.jpg
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

Thanks for sharing. I like the night one.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Thanks!

Just to help everyone get in the mood...
    When we found her Christmas morning
    At the scene of the attack
    She had hoof-prints on her forehead
    And incriminating Claus marks on her back

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

They look great, thanks! I ran a Christmas scenario one year for my son and nephews where Herbie and Rudolph (essentially a red dragon) enslaved santa and the elves. They still talk about that session 10 years later. We've run a few holiday sessions since then, but the first one was the best.

~Rudolph the red-flamed dragon... had a very shiny no.....oh god! its coming this way, for the sake of all that's good and sacred, flee flee!~

Nice maps! But in the night-scene did the third reindeer on the left have an accident? What is the brown streak?
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

I've never even noticed that before to be honest. That reindeer is very sick - you should take a closer look?. So Santa can't fly. Or so it seems. In fact - all of those reindeer are mimics. A small but stalwart army of sentinels to deter trespassers - for that is not Santa's house either, but a lvl 9 illusion covering a deep tunnel underground where carnivorous reinder-headed folk whom have been thieving peoples organs to build a flesh golem have been labouring for a malevolent dark master known as The Eostre - and whose plan is a conspiracy to *your turn*...

[it would appear that I have accidentally switched brushes in gimp, possibly in transit to another area and removed the paint from a layer leaving the blank monocolour streak].
    Last edited by gtw2017; December 6th, 2019 at 18:45.

Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    I've never even noticed that before to be honest. That reindeer is very sick - you should take a closer look?. So Santa can't fly. Or so it seems. In fact - all of those reindeer are mimics. A small but stalwart army of sentinels to deter trespassers - for that is not Santa's house either, but a lvl 9 illusion covering a deep tunnel underground where carnivorous reinder-headed folk whom have been thieving peoples organs to build a flesh golem have been labouring for a malevolent dark master known as The Eostre - and whose plan is a conspiracy to *your turn*...

[it would appear that I have accidentally switched brushes in gimp, possibly in transit to another area and removed the paint from a layer leaving the blank monocolour streak].
    Made me lol.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Thread Information