FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    For those watching, I've set up a game calendar. Go ahead and add your desired character to the Calendar. Then, when we have at least 4 players, I'll add preliminary dates for you to vote on.

applied as Cleric level 5 or any class thats needed to fill out the party

Letting everyone know, this campaign is still on, as soon as I can find some more players. So far, I have 2 confirmed.

Hello
    I have no experience with any edition before 3rd
    I poured over 2 different editions of PHB's , a 600 page 2e book, and a 140 page AD&D book, And Have a limited understanding of some things
    I used a website to generate a character, Krolm; Half-Orc Fighter

Are you willing to tolerate my incompetence, Are you willing to allow me to play?

It is true that AD&D had a much more complicated rolling system than later editions. However, as the player, you don’t really meed to know any of it. Pretty much anything you need and any advancement to your character is coded, and can be checked with a simple click.

I still need 2-4 more players. We have a Fighter, Rogue and Cleric.

I'd like to give it shot, sounds like great fun.

I have very little experience with FG so i may need some help with character creation, etc...

An overview of my proposed character: (Edited)

Name: Seth Aster
    Race: Human (male)
    Class: Ranger
    Armor: Splint Mail (or Elvin Chain if insanely lucky)
    primary weapon: bast sword
    secondary weapon(s): sling / hand axe / dagger
    Secondary skill: Forester
    other ranger abilities: Insane hit points at first level (2d8) / tracking base 90% / +1 damage per level vs giant class / surprise others 1-3 on d6 / surprised 1 in d6
    Last edited by L2Spectre; March 13th, 2020 at 00:54.

Overall, that would be an acceptable character. However, 1st Edition didn’t include multiattack without weapon specialization (and even then, only in expansions), which is restricted to core fighters.
    Also, non-weapon proficiencies weren’t introduced (to my knowledge) until 2nd Edition, leaving only the Secondary Skills option. This, however, I will allow you to choose, instead of rolling on the skills table.

Thread Information