5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFP: The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan (1E Tournament Module)

FG License: GM has Ultimate, so anyone can join
    Game System: AD&D (1st Edition)

Time Zone: EST (GMT-5)
    Day of week and time: Tentative Thursday Jan 16
    If new game, planned start date: TBD, I'll schedule the first Wednesday or Thursday when everyone's available.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 1 or 2 Sessions
    Term: One-Shot

Text or Voice: Both
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50-50, it’s mostly puzzle-solving and survival, but there are plenty of combat encounters.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 5-7
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting level will depends on the number of players (Average 6 if fewer than 6 play), If there are 6 or more players, average level will be 5). An appropriate amount of gold will be given to by equipment for the respective levels).
    Character restrictions: Characters can choose any class/race from the PHB and Unearthed Arcana (1983), This includes all major subraces and the following classes: Cavalier, Paladin, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Barbarian, Ranger, Thief, Acrobat, Assassin and Monk.

As Non-Weapon Proficiencies did not exist in 1E, players can take Secondary Skills.
    UA also enhanced combat with options such as weapon specialization, making it more like 2E.

Details of your scenario: Players will be exploring an ancient pyramid left from the Olman era. The pyramid is full of traps, hidden passages, magical guardians and tons of loot.
    Note: This module was designed for tournament play, so emphasis is on survival and problem solving.

Game Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3708
    Last edited by Dave0910; January 2nd, 2020 at 14:15.

Going to have to keep an eye on this. If you push it into mid/end of December I might can make it. January is horrible cause work sending me off ;(

Sounds fun either way!
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Also known as the TPK Dungeon, the TPK Adventure, Hell's Hole, or "FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY, DON'T GO IN THERE!!!"

One of my favorite adventures of all time across all genres. :P
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

You're just saying that because the first 2/3 of the dungeon is full of toxic gas, causing damage every turn. (NOTE: For non-veterans, a Turn in 1E and 2E is 10 minutes)

For anyone interested, I have the module about 70% entered (basically, adding encounters and parcels to the rooms). I should have it finished before the weekend is over, so if I can find enough players, it will be playable on the 11th. Grab all of your nostalgic friends to join

Okay, I have the module entered in its entirety. Still playerless, but if I can find the players, I can run this in the next two weeks (11th and 18th). Otherwise, it'll be the initial stated date of 1-8 I'll be asking around in my other games.

Okay, my Thursday game just ended, so that's an available night, now. I'll run the game as soon as I have a suitable number of players. Recommended is 5-7 (Average level 5 for 6 or more and 6 for 5 or fewer).

Do you want/require the use of the pre-gen characters or should/can players bring in their own?
    --

Oh wait! Now I'm a Crusader!!!

You can play anything you want from PHB or UA. You just need to tell me if you choose from the latter, because I only have the core Races/Classes entered. The team won't last long without Fighters, Thieves or Clerics, though (Note: When I say Fighter, that includes Paladins, Rangers, Cavaliers etc). Likewise, a Druid counts as a Priest, because they still had a lot of healing spells, then.
    Last edited by Dave0910; December 28th, 2019 at 05:26.

Thread Information