DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    aaaaaaand, still waiting... Is it really not possible to let us know what's going on with this release? I'd love to hand over my money for all the Ghoul Island adventure modules, but obviously that's a no go till the actual rule set is released. Very frustrating.

Blog Entries
    You really need to ask Petersen Games They are the ones that are responsible for their product being converted.

EDIT: I say this not to be discouraging, but rather to point people interested in this to where they can get actual information on this. All the posts in this thread for more than the last year are all second or third hand knowledge and mostly is just rumors and myth(o)s
    Last edited by LordEntrails; June 2nd, 2022 at 17:30.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

A minor up date that I found. Petersen games have been trying to submit the Cthulhu Mythos book for 5e but have been rejected. They are trying again but who knows how long that will take.
    Post: Our original submission got rejected, so we had to make a few modifcations. That’s done now and we are waiting for approval again.
    Link to Petersen games Form
    https://petersengames.com/forum/role...ds-store/#p901

I started running the Ghoul Island campaign a month or so ago and noticed that there's no LoS on any of the maps, despite it indicating that maps include LoS. Not that there's much needed for this game. I have everything for this game in print already, I was just looking forward to not having to toil on the maps. It's also unfortunate that the rule set hasn't been corrected yet so we, the hungry masses could buy it. It'd be nice for my players to see ghoul tokens on the maps instead of giant letter Gs. I know almost none of this is on Smiteworks, but I needed to vent a little. Especially about the lack of Los. Thanks.

I just got tired of waiting for them to make it. So I'm doing it myself. I am currently halfway through chapter 3.

I made this in FG a long time time ago so I can relate.

Tokens are not a part of the product. There are many good token makers. I have acquired a good set of tokens and I replace the letters with real tokens.

LOS is a part of the product. You should point out the problem to SW. I have had SW reject my maps in the past because of missing LOS data. So missing LOS is on SW.

Thread Information