Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP Need 4-5 Players Wed Night 5:30 EST USA 5E Out of the Abyss

Update: Thank you for all the responses. Game is full. If anything changes I will post.

FG License: GM Has Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    Day of week and time: Wednesdays 5:30 pm
    If new game, planned start date: Session Zero Character Creation 12/11/19
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours weekly
    Term: Until module is completed

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4 to 5
    Character starting level & equipment: 1 / standard
    Character restrictions: No Monster Race PCs from Volo's, Tortle, Aarakocra, or firearms.

Details of your scenario: Running 5E Module "Out of the Abyss" to completion.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3691

DM with 35 years of tabletop experience but relatively new to FG (played a bunch but this is my first time DMing a campaign on FG) looking for 4-5 FG players (New players are welcome) to run through Out of the Abyss on a weekly (Wednesday) basis. Each session will last 3-4 hours starting at 5:30 pm EST. I DM a Friday campaign face to face and play in two Saturday FG campaigns. I feel I have the hang of this enough to work through this module with some patient and RP friendly players.
    Out of the Abyss starts with the players as prisoners of the drow so all starting equipment will be placed in a parcel. Characters will be rolled up in Session Zero. Please feel free to contact me with any questions either through here or Discord handle Hodgie #9055.

I have been a part of many gaming groups and have seen a lot of good and bad play. I am not usually one to censor language or behavior but some people don't function well in society. To eliminate any potential fun killing behavior I ask you heed four simple guidelines to promote fun play:
    *Real world Religious and Political discussion is discouraged. As are real world opinions/hang-ups/abusive language on race, gender, sexual orientation, or any other divisive topic.
    *Role-playing is strongly encouraged, as it enhances the narrative, but spotlight stealing is not. Collaborative effort is the goal. Encourage your fellow players to shine.
    *As an Army Vet, former Construction Worker, and Adult Teacher I have used/heard a lot of foul language. We are adults but that doesn't mean we must talk like Dolemite/The Diceman. Be respectful.
    *If issues with the DM or other players arise please allow me to mediate.

Hopefully I get enough responses to form a good group of like minded players. I look forward to hearing from you.

-Hodgie
    Last edited by Jagzwar; December 8th, 2019 at 14:18.

I would love to be a part of this game. Player with a few years experience. Moderate FG knowledge.

Terrific. Send me an idea on what type of character you wish to play. I am going to do a few bonus type things for people that have background stories and can work in how thier character was abducted by a drow raiding party. Looking forward to getting together.

Would love to get in on this one if possible. Either a tiefling monk of the long death (Lawful Neutral) or a rogue scout.

Sounds great. Click the link to the game calendar and sign up. Once there are enough players I will set up a chat group on Discord. Glad to have you aboard.

Wish I could, but I don't get home till 9 central time :'D

I applied on the game calendar. I'm an old-timer tabletop player/ GM. I am new to FG and Discord but if that doesn't put off anyone the time I'd like to join. IRL I'm pretty used to playing the class no one else likes for my groups that's usually spellcasters. I've done some 5E but still getting the hang of it. I'm much more familiar with 2nd ed. As a player I'm more focused on the roleplaying than min/ maxing or rules lawyering.

I feel this would be a great opportunity to try FG. Everything listed meshes well with what I'm looking for. Let me know if you still need a player!

If someone doesnt work out, I would be interested. The fact you referenced Diceman sold me!

LOL
    Yeah, my age shows in my references.
    Don't get me wrong, I am no prude but some people bristle around excessive cussing and I would rather have everyone at ease.

Thread Information