5E Character Create Playlist

Hello! Some general homebrew content questions for FG

Hello creators,

I am a longtime tabletop DM making the transition to using Fantasy Grounds. I enjoy homebrewing content for new campaigns (particularly settings, races, & house rules). I know pretty much nothing about coding, and my computer expertise stops at "proficient in Microsoft Word." I only recently bought Fantasy Grounds and I am learning my way around.

How would I go about customizing content for an online homebrew D&D 5E game (particularly the game's ruleset and racial options)? Is there a guide? Is it even possible without computer expertise? I'm trying to get oriented to this platform and its possibilities.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Welcome Ilvander

Have a look at Zacchaeuss videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...V7ZYH4fHpLg42I

This will help you input Homebrew stuff into FG where you can export it.

Have a look at the Author extension by celestian for exporting reference manuals.

As far as legitimacy of your content vs copyright etc - you will need to do that checking yourself.

Thank you! This is for a home game, so I have no intent to do anything with it except use it myself.

Blog Entries
    Also check out the Adventure Module link in my signature. It talks about adventure stuff (maps items, etc) but much if it will apply for player options stuff too. Especially the Development Campaign idea.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information