DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Some nice news.

Some nice news.

Greetings,

So I purchased the Ultimate license. I mentioned this to one of my players (Roman) who is a long time friend from 83/86. He plays with me in my Pathfinder 2E campaign 2 weeks a month.

We have had about 8 sessions so far using Fantasy Grounds. I mentioned that I bought the ultimate because I wanted to get Unity later on at a better price.

Roman plays a very long term 5E game on the alternate weekends as a player.. Well he was so impressed with FG he told me this weekend during our game that he also bought the ultimate license AND all the books for 5e here at the store! I was like> really? Since i never played 5e but only 1e, 2e and 3e I asked him if he was going to run a game.

His group has been clamoring for him to do so and he wants to run it using Fantasy grounds! I will be joining him as a player when he gets going. Hell I can now get RPG fun almost every weekend now!

I thought this would be a nice 'hats off' to you folks at Smiteworks. Word of mouth folks. It works!

Nice. Thanks for sharing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Nice. Having another GM in the mix is always a good thing.

Thread Information