DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFM Players - Rolemaster RMC - Aussie time zone

LFM Players Friday 19.30-24.00 WST (Perth time)

Will be using Fantasy Grounds as the VTT. I have Standard license. Have upgraded to Ultimate for FGU. But we'll have to wait for that :-)

Day of week and time: Friday 19.30-24.00 WST (Perth time)... sometimes runs longer...

Voice software used: Discord (headset required)

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 5 current players. 1 or 2 extra players required.
    Character starting level & equipment: PC are currently L7. So you would start at that level. With equipment to match.
    Character restrictions: No elves... <- campaign spoiler clue! Most other classes and races allowed. I have implemented most of the classes/races from RMC I as well.

Me: Long time player of many RPG's. Have DM'ed mainly AD&D, but always loved RM as a player.

You: Don't take it personally, but I'd prefer mature players. No munchkin min-maxers. Must be willing to commit to the regular timeslot (although I understand that RL throws things out occasionally. If you could detail your experience (FG and RM) that will help.

The aim is to have fun in a homebrew RMC world.
    You are not outnumbered! You are just in a target rich environment!

It's a long time since i played RM, but I'd like to try again.

Just necro'ing this post.

Still looking for another player (or two) to join the party. Campaign has been going a year and still rumbling along. Need another player or two to bolster party ranks.

PM me for details

Necro'ing the post again. Campaign still going strong.

Have had a couple of players withdraw. Don't you hate it when RL gets in the way of gaming?

PM me for details

Thread Information