5E Character Create Playlist

LFG 1 Player, Friday Night or Saturday Afternoon Game, PST US Time Zone, DnD 5E

Hi,

I am looking for a group to play DnD 5e on Fantasy Grounds with. I have an Ultimate licence but I have been unable to find a group thus far. I am new to using Fantasy Grounds but I am a veteran DnD/RPG/Table Top player.

FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: PST, I live in Vancouver BC Canada
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekday from 5pm to 9pm PST, Friday nights or Saturdays during the day/afternoon/night.
    Term: Looking for a good long term group and to make some friends! or any other small or short games.
    Voice: I have very good quality voice chat any platform.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: D&D
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very basic, new user.

Character Type Preferred: I am open to playing any roll/characters. Most of my playing experience was 2e, 3e and 4e so I probably have a few things to learn about the changes to 5e. I should be able to pick it up fast.

I have been looking for someone to play with for months now and would really like to try out Fantasy Grounds. Bought the software but no one to group with sadly.
    Thank you for your consideration,

Hylum
    Last edited by Hylum; December 4th, 2019 at 18:17.

Blog Entries
    Hi Hylum. Just want to let you know there is a robust (very) AD&D 2e ruleset on FG so if you ever want to re-live old adventures or whatever, it might be an option for you too.

Hope you find what you're looking for.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information