5E Character Create Playlist

dmkevin's Kobold Press' "The Pirate's Cove Adventure" - Wednesday, 4 Dec., 2019 GMT

[DnD 5E][19:30 pm GMT] 4 December 2019

Kobold Press' "The Pirate's Cove Adventure!" Experienced and New Players Welcome!

One shot session

DM: dmkevin
    Title: Pirate’s Cove
    Type: One-Shot
    Starting Time: Starting 4 December 2019 at 19:30 pm GMT
    Duration: I would estimate the time to complete this would be between 3 to 3 1/2 hours

Description:

“Aye! All you salty dogs and land-lubbers alike, listen up! The name's Captain Jenny Harken and I'm lookin' fer a handful o' lowlifes and swashbucklers to help me get my ship and first mate back from the dreaded Captain Jarzon. The job is perilous, to be sure, but there be plenty of loot in it for those who still stand when the smoke settles! Who's with me?”

Requirements:

• Lv5 Character (I have many pregens or you can just roll a fresh one if you want): Include 350 gold + any from background, one uncommon OR +1 weapon/armor
    • I have ultimate License so FG demo or better is fine
    • Headset/Microphone – (preferably one which you plug into your computer's microphone jack rather than into a USB port - these work much better)
    • Positive/Creative attitude

Other Notes:

• Unearthed Arcana is allowed

• Wizards are off limits for new players (Try a Sorcerer instead!)

Characters are to be 5th level.

Currently I have one player and am aiming for 4 to 5 more players. Both new and veteran players are welcome. I'm happy to answer any questions about character creation.

FG Alias login: “roasted hook able dungeon”
    Discord: dmkevin [UTC-0]#6418

FG user name for PMs : dmkevin

FG Game password will be given to first six players to join.

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

I have never used FG but would like to get some experience with the program. I can make this time, and know 5E well enough to handle that if you'll have a new user.

Hello. I haven't used FG either. Played tons of CRPGs like Baldur's Gate, Planescape Torment, Neverwinter Nights, Pathfinder Kingmaker and lots of similar, non-DnD games. I've read some details on 5e online. Looks very interesting to me, and I think I understand it decently. If you don't mind when I don't exactly understand everything right away, then I would like to join your game and get in VTT gaming.

Edit: So, while watching DnD 5e guides on YT, I'm leaning towards trying a Bard Char. It seems that 5e has actually made the Bard very good. Atm, I'm playing through the BG Saga on computer and while the Bard of ADnD is underwhelming, I still like it a lot. Playing it on 5e would be awesome!
    Last edited by Rotani; December 3rd, 2019 at 08:14.

All spot filled on this game now.

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

Thread Information