5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Sunday Night Rebellion

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: My own hacked, classless XP based version of Pathfinder 1 that has significant homebrew involved.

Time Zone: New York (UTC-5)
    Day of week and time: Sunday 6 pm Eastern-10/11 pm
    If new game, planned start date: January 5th (Holiday season woes atm with recruiting)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-5 hours weekly, with between session interaction and communication needed for players.
    Term: Long term plan

Text or Voice: Either is fine. Must be able to hear me/others, headset and push to talk with a mic.
    Voice software used: My discord server, Respond with interest to get a link.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Yes on recorded. Perhaps streamed.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Party decision dependent, but at least 50% combat, likely more for intervals like war breaking out.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 2 guaranteed, looking for some extras to join my regulars.
    Character starting level & equipment: 9th (343 XP to build up to 9th hit dice with my hack)
    Character restrictions: Listed in this document
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Details of your scenario:

Deep in the heart of the Erenil Forest a portal opened 294 years ago and a clan of women, children and the elderly stepped through into the dark forest. Moments after the last step through a small group of battered and bleeding swordsmen step through dragging the unconscious body of what seems to be their queen. Overhead in the canopy of the tall and ancient trees branches creak and the leaves rustle, a shower of nuts fall like rain down on these beings with sharp ears and rough skin the rich brown color just like the skin of the nuts. A confused snort shakes the leaves on a tree overhead then the sounds of claws digging into the branches overhead is unmistakable by those who have caught their breath and can hear over the pounding of their hearts and own labored breathing from running. The dark green snout that pops out of the leafy ceiling above the people followed by bright red eyes that glow in the darkness that exists below the thick canopy the trees create, a massive scaled head that snakes down from a long green scaled neck to investigate the disruption below. Frightened, bloody and exhausted, the beings below shy away from the large green creature above. Their army dead, and the royal guard wounded and in need of urgent care holding their unconscious queen in no state to defend their women and children in a land they do not know. The creature, curious, offers aid for the wounded in exchange for being taught about their people, their ways, and sharing in their knowledge. Lost in a foreign world, shrouded in darkness on the run from a war on their home world, the newcomers agree wearily.

Now, nearly three centuries later, the beings who have come to be called the "Elves of Erenil" have been attacked by their longtime allies, a clan of green dragons who claim this forest as their own. You, the party will be tasked with a quest to save the Fort of Bhailun as reinforcements meant to break the siege it is under. Just days after border settlements are raided and every soul within them taken, a full scale assault has begun on the empire. Dragons and their servants have demanded tribute in the manner of your children and your lords refusing to comply has lead to a war of rebellion for survival for your people. This game will be tale of a few influential members of the empire that assist in the survival of your friends and family. You will help to fight off raiding parties, secure strategic positions and resources for counter pushes or logistical concerns. Negotiate with lords and guilds for supplies, support, or soldiers. Work your way up within the army and perhaps to the courts of the high king. Become a relied upon advisor, or a skilled diplomat in search of allies, a skilled mage or a shrewd general, even a deadly blade in the night for the enemies of the empire. Teamwork, leadership and careful use of supplies at hand is the focus of this game for my server staff to enjoy after the kids crash and before the work week starts to get their gaming fix in.

If you want to play with an empire of wood elves hunting dragons playing with a new way to enjoy d20 fantasy gaming without being restricted with a class based system, using a new seed based, Spell Point run magic system, Armor as DR and gaining Iterative Attacks based on your Dex Mod and not your BAB with me and my server staff, we are currently recruiting and can help you learn if you can read and chat with us. Just reply below or PM me for more info.

I am a player in Magrus' game, and have been in several of his games. He's a chill dm that is fun to play for and if you need help with his house rules, he's more than willing to help. Everyone struggles with it at first, unless they've played a lot of point buy systems. Otherwise, though, no worries if you need a little help. I am a mod on his discord channel and I will also help as much as I can while Magrus isn't around, which isn't often. If you want a fun, and challenging game give it a try.

Thread Information