FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Solomon Kane

Solomon Kane

Hello All,

I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and the Savage Worlds ruleset. Is there anything for Fantasy Grounds that utilizes the Solomon Kane setting? Or perhaps someone can link a video to show how to edit/add custom skills/hindrances/edges so I can align Savage Worlds Deluxe to the Solomon Kane setting? Believe me I have searched up and down the internet to no avail.

Thank you!

Blog Entries
    No, there is nothing on FG. Did you get the Solomon Kane PDFs from Pinnacle's site before they came down?
    Ultimate License Holder

[MODERATOR - link removed]

Quote Originally Posted by LooksLikeAJobFor View Post
    [MODERATOR - link removed]
    Welcome to the FG forums LooksLikeAJobFor.

Please don't post any links to copyright material on these forums without the copyright holder's permission. We're very proactive in supporting and protecting publisher IP and copyright material. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

sorry for sharing link!

I heard they would no longer be selling SK after this year ends. I assumed they lost some rights?

I hadn't noticed they took down the PDFs from sale since they still were selling the physical stuff.

EDIT: Checked, they still (Dec 2019) still sell SK PDFs.
    Last edited by Varsuuk; December 5th, 2019 at 03:45.

Blog Entries
    PEG lost the rights to Solomon Kane, and another setting (I can't remember which). I believe they are able to sell those products until 31 December.
    Last edited by Mortar; February 3rd, 2020 at 22:44.
    Ultimate License Holder

I wonder what the other one is?

I was tempted to get the SK set since figured probably applicable to any such Howardian campaign. But it was still too much for my non-specific need. Hate that it will poof however.

I knew about 31st, was just noting can still buy... right now.

I see that PEG's Solomon Kane PDFs are still being sold at DriveThruRPG, but not on Pinnacle's own site.

However, Pinnacle does offer this free conversion guide for using SK with Savage Worlds Adventure Edition:
    https://www.peginc.com/store/solomon...ion-pdf-swade/

Thread Information