Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I was plagued by the BIOS update on my AT&T router. I had to get a Pure VPN account to bypass the flood blocking that you can not turn off on the router.
    The annoying thing was it would test successfully, but wouldn't send maps or books out to the players. At least with the VPN it is working, though I do have one player (returning after a several month break) that is not getting map updates. He is the only one that still has the problem.

- Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Magnimost View Post
    That would be tragic. The obtuse UI is one of the worst aspects of FG, and I'm sure puts off many testers.
    The UI is a little difficult for new users, but I'm so use to it, it would confuse me if it was changed...

- Robert

I don't know about other testers, but keeping the UI close to what we're familiar with from FGC, in my opinion, helps with testing. If I know how something is supposed to look and work in FGC, it's easier for me to spot when it's not right in FGU. I wouldn't want to have to learn a new UI at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... it's always been perfectly fine for me.
    Yeah. I've always liked it. Confusing at times, but so are any other UIs that I've used.
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... it's always been perfectly fine for me.
    Same. I've no issues with.

Thread Information