5E Character Create Playlist

FG on Steam just forced an update and all my campaigns are GONE!!!

What gives?

All my custom campaigns literally hundreds of hours of work lost!!!

One of the biggest reasons I moved to Fantasy Grounds over Roll20 was that with some of the custom sheets over there I had issues with data reliability. I didn't think I would have even worse issues with this platform.

I am livid that all my mods and extensions are simply GONE!

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there some sort of recovery possible? All my players' characters are gone too so not only am I shafted but so are all my players.

@Slagmoth,

We didn't push any new updates to Steam, so not sure why Steam would have forced an update. Even so, the Steam files are just a wrapper to the standard FG install. Maybe it's possible that it triggered a second installation in a different location somehow...

* What OS are you running?

* Did you install your FG data folder in the standard location originally? If not, where did you place it? Does that match the current FG settings?
    (C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds\)

* Try running a search over your hard drive for a "campaigns" folder, and let us know where you find any.

Regards,
    JPG

Tracking this issue here: https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/sh...ost-EVERYTHING! Please use only this thread.

I'm now closing this thread so we keep all communication in the one thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information