DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Need some help adding an 'enemy' pc to encounter creation.

Greetings.

I have created via the regular character generator an enemy cleric. I got her spells and equipment done. She is lvl 3 and will have some zombie minions. I am having trouble adding her to the encounter. It will not let me drag her token to the encounter templet. I added the zombies (to the encounter) and I am creating a story entry called > Doorias Lab. Is there something I am missing to be able to do this or should I have created her as a monster (how?).

Thanks!

A PC Character isnt directly transferable to a Creature (NPC) Stat block. It will need to be changed to meet the format of a Creature Stat Block. You could drag the PC to the combat tracker. As PCs are separate to creatures and players arent added to a encounter only creatures are.
    Last edited by Willot; November 30th, 2019 at 21:16.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Encounters only accept NPC records, not PCs.

if you want to use the PC record you’ll just have to add it to the CT yourself when you need to.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information