DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Do purchases from the FG store and Steam work together?

I have been running a game on an ultimate sub for the last few months. All my books and token purchases were done via FGs store page, but now I see there is a Steam sale for a 4 pack standard license. That fits my group perfectly so if I buy that 4 pack standard licence via Steam, will I then be able to take that license and input it into my already installed FG, cancel my sub, and not lose anything?! Or are FG steam and FG direct not content mixable???

Blog Entries
    Yes, just link your Steam account per the steps here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...eamAccount.xcp

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

As long as your email is the same, you won't lose anything.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Blog Entries
    Bundles have to be completed on one platform or the other, no mixing between the FG store and Steam store.
    Ultimate License Holder

To clarify - your FG store purchases are linked to your FG forum username - enter this username and password in your FG application settings and do an update to download any purchase. Steam DLC purchases are linked to this same FG username using the web link provided above.

When you buy 4 licenses on Steam you’ll get 4 license codes. Use 1 for your own install (just change the license code you have now for the CD key you get from Steam and run a FG update, you don’t need to reinstall) and gift the other 3 to the players.

Note - when you cancel your subscription it will be cancelled immediately, even if you have some days remaining - PayPal doesn’t have a way to keep it valid for the remaining days.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you everyone. I appreciate you taking the time to answer this for me.

Thread Information