STAR TREK 2d20

Any way to use Steam keys in the non Steam version or Unity?

So I recently snagged the Humble Bundle running right now and it came with 3 modules on FG. Which is sweet. But when I got the bundle they came as Steam keys.

My issue is I bought the Ultimate license direct from the company with a grant from my school so I could use it in the classroom. I did this because Steam is blocked at my school - but the main FG site for using the software and such isn't.

So, I have these keys. Is there anything I can do with them to get access? I own an Ultimate license and I also kicked the Unity version so I could use it.

HI and welcome to FG.

You'll need to use the Steam keys in Steam; there's no other way as far as I know to redeem those. Once you do so you can sync your Smiteworks and FG accounts so that FG knows to download the DLC.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by xmiyux View Post
    So I recently snagged the Humble Bundle running right now and it came with 3 modules on FG. Which is sweet. But when I got the bundle they came as Steam keys.

My issue is I bought the Ultimate license direct from the company with a grant from my school so I could use it in the classroom. I did this because Steam is blocked at my school - but the main FG site for using the software and such isn't.

So, I have these keys. Is there anything I can do with them to get access? I own an Ultimate license and I also kicked the Unity version so I could use it.
    Hi, I think this post from Doug will help you.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post465204

Perfect! Thank you so much!

I am still relatively new to the software - it is really complex. But I also love the company and don’t mind buying things I hope to eventually use.

Thread Information