DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    They come both with and without the profantasy borders so you can use them as is, or use tokentool to add something else you like. The main reason I suggested TokenTool was because it has more borders available to choose from. the Profantasy set only includes 4. If you are familiar with tokentool, you can even add the profantasy frames to its options.

Like LordEntrails, I would never use them in a map, but there were some discussions on the profantasy forums about how to use CC3+ as a makeshift VTT just to show maps and position. there are much better tools out there of course like FG.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Ah makes sense, it seemed weird to me when I was reading it would be added to CC’s nenus/tools/whatever.

So Mattekure, you have do you recommend strongly, it’s OK, or pass unless you just want all the tokens you can find lol?

It does add to CC3's menus, and you can manipulate them within the app. But essentially you are paying for approx 120 tokens. If you like the style and the price is right, great. That said, there are tons of places to find tokens online. Some free, some you purchase. Whether or not its worth it is up to you I purchased them, and use them occasionally. Lately I find I get a lot of tokens from various patreon creators. They do some amazing work at very low prices. I now have more tokens/maps from there than I will likely ever use.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Cool thanks, I like what I saw, I like them as a company which is why I am tempted. I already have a ton of free tokens and several bought ones. Mainly I prefer to get a nice (watermarked is fine) big graphic where I can see all the images to help me decide. That’s why wasn’t sure.

Thanks again and happy holidays!

Frog God Games went live with a blanket 60% off PDFs - they have tons of 5E, PFRPG, older D20 & S&W adventures, modules, sourcebooks.

They have the physical sale still on for 35% off (all physical come with PDFs)

Several of their products have been converted to FG as well.

Troll Lord Games is running a 30% off which goes to additional 10% then 20% based on amount bought. Physical or pdf.

Also only slightly related (might be way to run FG in 64 bit only Catalina?) is Parallels Desktoo 15 - on sale for $39.99 perm license or 39.99/year Dev Pro license with “free” version updates (annual so...) and higher maxes cpu/memory per VM limits.

DriveThru is having a sale also if you're looking to get the PDFs cheap.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information