FG Spreadshirt Swag

Combat Tracker question

I've tried every way I can think of to find the answer to this question, if there's an answer out there please help me find it.

When using the combat tracker and a PC delays or readies an action, what's the best way to note it the tracker and ultimately change the initiative order?

What I've been doing is going through and changing initiative counts. Is there a better way?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by sadgett View Post
    I've tried every way I can think of to find the answer to this question, if there's an answer out there please help me find it.

When using the combat tracker and a PC delays or readies an action, what's the best way to note it the tracker and ultimately change the initiative order?

What I've been doing is going through and changing initiative counts. Is there a better way?

Thanks in advance
    hm, besides changing the initiative there is not much you can do besides taking a note about when the "Ready an action" gets triggered. (For "Delay action" it is most of the time already clear what the new initiative is such that you can change the initiative immediately. You may have to drag&drop the "Active Actor arrow" to the next actor then)

There are too many possible triggers for "Ready an action". I do not see a way to automate this

Hero Labs offers extra buttons for Ready and Delay, quite handy.

Thread Information