Starfinder Playlist

LF 1 more Players for Fall of Plaguestone ( Pathfinder 2e )

Group just hit Level 2. We need one more player to round up the party

FG License: I have the Standard license ( you need Standard license to play )
    Game System: Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Tuesdays @ 8:00 pm EST
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Each session is going to be around 3 and half hours
    Term: This campaign is going to take you to level 3 or 4. ( I am also planning to start a Age of Ashes Adventure Path after finishing with this campaign)

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: NO

Roleplay & Combat mix: As presented in the book
    Number of Players in game & needed: 5 Players Maximum, 4 Minimum
    Character starting level & equipment: Party is level 2. Core Rule Book page 510 and Table 10-10 for rules on equipment when starting at level 2.
    Character restrictions: Core Ancestries only. NO MULTI-CLASSING ALLOWED (due to balance and also story reasons)

Details of your scenario: This campaign is intended to be challenging. I plan to run this campaign as it is written in the book. Enemies will use their abilities as intended, acting according to their nature, goals and personality. Combat is extremely fun in this campaign and in Pathfinder 2e. in general. In addition, failing Skill checks or social encounters have consequences that will drive the story in different directions. There are also going to be restrictions on what you can buy as suggested in the book.

The campaign is going to be played following the rules as written in the Core Books.

The campaign is the same length as one adventure path volume. It is one of the best designed campaigns I have seen. The enemies are very well designed, with fantastic abilities and personalities that will make each fight feel unique.
    Last edited by Lord Stark; November 28th, 2019 at 23:46.

Thread Information