STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I'm excited to see you are going for it. Are you planning to add automation to the spells or mostly just the text?

these would be great to see when you finish

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafdancer1 View Post
    these would be great to see when you finish
    Well OP hasn't posted on the topic in over a year, and hasn't been active on the forums in over two months. So, that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but don't get your hopes up.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Well OP hasn't posted on the topic in over a year, and hasn't been active on the forums in over two months. So, that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but don't get your hopes up.
    Hi there,

I've done a bunch of moving around in the past year. I am a nurse by trade and have been working on the front lines of Covid. Actually, I have settled down somewhere and I am having my productivity desktop PC sent to me so it should inspire me to get to work again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Messy1 View Post
    Hi there,

I've done a bunch of moving around in the past year. I am a nurse by trade and have been working on the front lines of Covid. Actually, I have settled down somewhere and I am having my productivity desktop PC sent to me so it should inspire me to get to work again.
    2020 was a shitty year, that's for sure. Stay safe!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Hello,

I just got my FGU Ultimate license and will be revamping my effort to get the Spell Compendiums done. Thank you for your patience.

There will be some automation functions.

Just so we're on the same page, you mean automation as in click on "cast spell" and the dice rolls are initiated and outcomes determined right?
    Most spells lend themselves to automation like "Melf's Acid Arrow," but something like "Sands of Time" would not. I'm going to automate as much as I can.

Hooray! Here's my encouragement!

Thread Information