5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Sadly I get out of one game at 2pm (1 central) every Saturday. If 1-5 central works on a Saturday i can swing it but that would mean hopping out of one into another with no break and no option for the earlier campaign to extend play a few minutes to wrap up an encounter. I only recently began this other campaign and would hate to drop out but can if it is neccessary.

Earliest I could start on Saturday would be around 2 central. Not sure I really want to start that early, but I could make it work.

It's looking increasingly like I'm the only one who needs an earlier start time. I'll wait to hear confirmation from the DM, but as I said I'm happy to give my spot to someone else whose schedule is more conducive to the timeslot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogich View Post
    It's looking increasingly like I'm the only one who needs an earlier start time. I'll wait to hear confirmation from the DM, but as I said I'm happy to give my spot to someone else whose schedule is more conducive to the timeslot.
    I have someone else who is wanting to run a campaign of his own later in the day (around 6-7 PM EST) - I am waiting on the group to get assembled for that one. As such, when that game does launch, I would also benefit from an earlier start time.

Shecky .. Zerotier is a VPN that is needed to connect to me to play .. just go to https://www.zerotier.com and make an account and download the program.. .it's extremely simple to use and will be needed to play on my FG server.

Thanks

Why do we need a VPN to connect to you?

@sheckys: because FG requires port 1802 and apparently the way my internet is set up, I can't port forward to it, so I need a vpn that everyone can join and use that ip to connect.

@everyone: I want everyone to have a chance to play but I see we can't satisfy everyone, so I am going to keep the 4pm central time start up. So I hope at least a few of you can make it. No worries, we will find people and make a whole party, it just might take some time.

Quote Originally Posted by delgondahntelius View Post
    @sheckys: because FG requires port 1802 and apparently the way my internet is set up, I can't port forward to it, so I need a vpn that everyone can join and use that ip to connect.
    Oh, that makes sense, I guess.
    I remember it was a colossal pain to set mine up. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by delgondahntelius View Post
    @everyone: I want everyone to have a chance to play but I see we can't satisfy everyone, so I am going to keep the 4pm central time start up. So I hope at least a few of you can make it. No worries, we will find people and make a whole party, it just might take some time.
    Fair enough. Sorry I won't be able to join you guys but I hope it's a successful campaign for you all.

Hello, that is fantastic someone is finally going to be running Greyhawk Temple of Elemental Evil! I see you are running the new module that happens 10 or 20 yrs after that first mega module. I would really enjoy playing that. Last year I played in 3 groups and now looking to to play again. The schedule is perfect and can attend with no problems with microphone and full license and D&D FG books. Also have webcam if needed. Been a DM and Player for 25 years off and on and like to explore, scoobydoo mystery pursuit, make a name for myself in the campaign world. Im available starting today. Please let me know. Sent a request on the calendar.

Thread Information