FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Princes of the Apocalypse!! D&D 5e Campaign for the long haul.

FG License: GM has full liscense
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Central Time Zone
    Day of week and time: Saturday 4pm -8pm
    If new game, planned start date: This Saturday, Nov 30th Session 0 for character creation.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Once a week
    Term: Until the campaign is finished, estimate 1.5 years.
    Text or Voice: Voice.
    Voice software used: Discord.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60% Roleplay / 40% Combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: 5. (Game is Full!!)
    Character starting level & equipment: First level, we roll up characters on session zero.
    Character restrictions: Core Canon. (PHB, SCAG, XGtE, MToF, VGtM) No Monster Races, No Eberron, No Unearthed Arcana, No Multi-Class.

Details of your scenario: We will be starting the Elemental Evil game of Princes of the Apocalypse based in the Forgotten Realms (1491 DR); If you have played before please let me know so I can change it up a bit so I can at least surprise you. I have nearly 40 years experience as a Player and aDM, but this will be my first game in Fantasy Grounds, so bear with me, if it makes you feel better I have taken the classes on FGC.
    ~~And also, in order for me to host a game, I have to have an outside server so that you can connect to, this means you have to download Zerotier and install and make an account, it’s all free and super easy. I’m sorry I have to ask you to download an extra program, but it’s the only way I can DM.

Link to Game calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3681
    Last edited by delgondahntelius; February 25th, 2020 at 05:07. Reason: Updated Game time

Hey, I'm new to this website, but I would like to join if possible.

How long would the sessions be in general, and, would it be possible to either host the game earlier in the day, or on a Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdyweeb434 View Post
    Hey, I'm new to this website, but I would like to join if possible.
    Sure Nerdy, just go the link in the calendar and sign up https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calend ar/?id=3681

Quote Originally Posted by Auron Starglider View Post
    How long would the sessions be in general, and, would it be possible to either host the game earlier in the day, or on a Saturday?
    I'm starting out at a minimum of 4 hours but if everyone agrees would could game longer. And, yes, if everyone can agree to a time on saturday or sunday, it will be possible.

Hello! I am new to this forum as well but would also be interested in joining

Quote Originally Posted by delgondahntelius View Post
    FG License: GM has full liscense
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Central Time Zone
    Day of week and time: Sunday 4pm
    If new game, planned start date: This Sunday, Dec 1st Session 0 for character creation.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Once a week, if we can agree to it.
    Term: Until the module is finished.
    Text or Voice: Voice, Maybe webcam if everyone can.
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: about 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Minimum of 4, Maximum of 6.
    Character starting level & equipment: First level, we roll up characters on session zero.
    Character restrictions: Only of the imagination.

Details of your scenario: We will be starting the Elemental Evil game of Princes of the Apocalypse; If you have played before please let me know so I can change it up a bit so I can at least surprise you. I have nearly 40 years experience as a DM, but this will be my first game in Fantasy Grounds, so bear with me, if it makes you feel better I have taken the classes on FGC. And also, in order for me to host a game, I have to have an outside server so that you can connect to, this means you have to download Zerotier and install and make an account, it’s all free and super easy. I’m sorry I have to ask you to download an extra program, but it’s the only way I can DM.

Link to Game calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calend ar/?id=3681
    You calendar link returns: Not Found
    The requested URL /calend ar/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at www.fantasygrounds.com Port 443

Or you could go to the calendar, filter by 5e, and manually find it. Though it might be easier to just remove the space between calend and ar:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3681
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by delgondahntelius View Post
    Sure Nerdy, just go the link in the calendar and sign up https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calend ar/?id=3681

I'm starting out at a minimum of 4 hours but if everyone agrees would could game longer. And, yes, if everyone can agree to a time on saturday or sunday, it will be possible.
    I may have to do a Saturday given my hectic work schedule.

I am definitely interested. Saturdays would be better for me if it is possible until football season is over (I have season tickets). But can play anywhere from 3 EST until whenever . Long time player. Have never played Princes of the Apocalypse and don't have a preference as to what class I play. I enjoy them all. Feel free to message me.

Would love to join.
    Saturday at the same time would be better than Sunday for me, as well.
    Long-time D&D player and FantasyGrounds expert. I ran an FG D&D5e game for over 2 years.
    I applied on the calendar.

Thread Information